If you want to benefit from the reduced student registration fee, JURE membership is required before you start the registration process for the conference. To register as a JURE member, click here. The JURE membership fee is € 35. If your JURE membership application is not completed before you start the registration for the conference, you won’t be entitled to the reduced early-bird registration fee.
JURE membership requires an enrolment on a master's or PhD programme. Graduates who received their doctorate within the last two years, can also apply for JURE membership. JURE members are requested to provide the EARLI Officer within two weeks after their application with an official proof of their student status or with an official letter stating the year in which their PhD was received. Please be aware that only after approval of your proof of student status by the EARLI office will your JURE membership application be completed.
For more information about the EARLI membership benefits and how to become a member, please visit the EARLI website.
Benefits of JURE membershipJURE members of EARLI who pay the annual membership fee receive:
- a subscription to the EARLI e-journals 'Learning & Instruction' and 'Educational Research Review'
- the electronic version of the book series 'New Perspectives on Learning and Instruction'
- a free subscription to the EARLI Net Mailing list
- EARLI members receive a 40% discount on the following journals which are published by Elsevier:
- Computers & Education: EUR 188
- Studies in Educational Evaluation: EUR 114
- The Internet and Higher Education: EUR 36
- Cognitive Psychology: US$ 171
- Contemporary Educational Psychology: EUR 67
- Learning and Motivation: US$ 60
- Research in Developmental Disabilities: EUR 71
- Learning and Individual Differences: EUR 38
- Teaching and Teacher Education: EUR 119
- Thinking Skills and Creativity: EUR 22
- International Journal of Educational Research: EUR 69